Tips for Getting Ready
We make every effort to encourage our clients to dress, pose and smile appropriately for the occasion.
THE DAY BEFORE
· Get a good night’s rest before the photo-shoot
· Don’t forget to drink plenty of water.
Remember, your skin is more radiant when rested and hydrated!
WHAT ABOUT POSING?
· Always smile! Your best pic has your smile!
· You know your best side … so tell us.
· Chin up, shoulders back, chest out! It really works!
Your best look is a fresh look, so make sure:
· Your clothes and shoes are clean and neat.
· Style your hair once. Then DON’T touch it again! (Trust me.)
· Of course, any makeup should be age appropriate.
· Skin should be maintained for a fresh look! Even after the photo!
THE PIZZAZZ PROMISE
You have the opportunity to see your portrait before you leave the photo-shoot. If any picture gets a “thumbs down”, just tell us! We will be glad to retake their portrait. We promise!